TOPSoccer is beginning its Spring Season
First Practice will be Sunday, April 3, @ 10 AM at WILSON Elementary School
What is TOPSoccer?
A soccer program designed to bring the opportunity of learning and playing soccer to any boy or girl who has a cognitive or physical disability. The program will run from April 3 to June 5. Practices will be held on Sunday mornings from 10 AM to 11 AM at WILSON Elementary School RVC.
Who Can Participate in TOPSoccer?
Any child with a cognitive or physical disability including but not limited to: A.D.D., Autism, Sight Impaired, Cerebral Palsy, Traumatic Brain Injury, Down Syndrome, Cystic Fibrosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Seizure Disorder, and Spinal Bifida.
Benefits of TOPSoccer
· Sense of belonging
· Great volunteers who love playing with your children
· One on one volunteer/player ratio
· Everyone plays, everyone scores, everyone has fun!!
How Do I Register? What do I do next?
· Go to www.rvcsoccer.net and register(free) at TOPSoccer
· Come to first Practice on April 3 and have fun!!
· Sessions: April 3,10,24; May 1,8,15,22; June 5, June 12(make up only)
Questions? Contact Information:
Bob Beaudet – email@example.com or 516 509 7116 (volunteers should contact Bob Beaudet)
Amy Sherlock- firstname.lastname@example.org
Bob Baulch – Robert.email@example.com