The Rockville Centre Soccer Club is offering First Steps as a supplemental program for 1st graders participating in Intramurals. The program provides our players with professional coaching to increase their technical abilities. The program is training sessions conducted on a weekday. The sessions typically will start at 4:30 PM with the boys going first followed by the girls. The program will run in the fall and spring. There are separate registration fees for the fall and spring so players may participate in the fall only, the spring only or the fall and spring. Refunds will not be provided for weather cancellations.
- Attend First Steps training sessions
- Attend Intramural team practices and games
- Be prepared to have fun and learn while participating in a cooperative manner
- Ensure the appropriate behavior of your child
- Ensure player’s attendance at all scheduled program and Intramural activities
- Support all aspects of the program and the coaching staff
- Consider volunteering as a team parent at training sessions and contact person for communications - a parental volunteer is needed at each training session
- Provide professional coaching for all training sessions.
Registration is done online using the same system used for Intramural registration. First Steps is found under the Development Program. Participants in First Steps must also be registered for our Intramural program.
Your child will be assigned to a weekly training session. We will send you an email to confirm the training session details. We must have your email address in order to communicate with you.
While the program is open to all players, there is an expected level of commitment and focus on behalf of the players involved. The program is geared toward players seeking to advance their level of play. The Club will try to accommodate all registrations but inclusion in the program cannot be guaranteed.
The Rockville Centre Soccer Club has been dedicated to providing quality training and instruction to the children of our community throughout our history. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions regarding this program.